- Top-level domains
COM NET ORG BIZ INFO NAME MOBI
UA COM.UA NET.UA ORG.UA IN.UA KIEV.UA region.UA
SU WS TV UZ CC
Domain Name Search
You can bay Domain Name with one of the following payment methods:
- learn more payment methods
Buy Domain for a Blog
A domain name is a marketing tool that is some kind of web resource’s “calling card”. It’s a lot more than just URL. Domain name should be simple and memorable since this short word determines the level of the portal’s popularity and the user’s desire to visit it. Domain should completely disclose the website’s topic and arouse confidential interest.
Now, let’s reveal the nuances of domain registration in Ukraine and how much is domain name and hosting in Ukraine.
Launching a blog, not every user can commit to a domain in Ukraine instantly and without looking back because of the risk of making a mistake. To avoid this issue, follow the recommendation below:
- Choose the appropriate extension. There are many available domain names with .com, .net, and .org tags. It’s crucial to pick them in terms of popularity. For example, a well-known domain extension .ua (Ukraine) is the most memorable and deserves the credit of the majority of users.
- Keywords help search engines drill down to the bedrock of the website. You should use your imagination at this stage since it might be difficult to find good keywords that are accessible within domain names.
- The users are more akin to retain and remember short domain names. Besides, they are less prone to typos and it’s easier to perceive and understand them. Domain names based on brands are good samples (Amazon.com, for example).
- Try to avoid domain names with hyphens and double letters. Typos are highly probable.
Domain Registration – the Brief Guide
The accredited registrars deal with the domain and hosting registration in Ukraine. It’s not difficult to register domain name but you may experience some type of issues – new terms and definitions, for example.
So first, it’s necessary to choose the domain zone that will point to the website’s specificity. If the domain name is available, click the registration button. After that, you should pay for the service and get confirmation about registration. If you don’t like the offered options, it’s possible to use the dedicated platforms and buy domain there.
First-level domain name registration requires passport data and one of the official documents – the legal entity registration, Certificate of Tax Registration or of the inscription on public register, for instance. In other cases, the provision of documents isn’t necessary.
Where to Buy Domain in Ukraine?
Domain purchase is an important development in the life of a website but some pitfalls exist. It’s great if the domain name is new and “clean” but sometimes, you can order the expired domain. In this case, it’s better to research its history and check the domain value, whether it appears in the search engines’ blacklist or not.
Domain registration costs might vary over a wide range. Many customers fear to buy a cheap domain name to avoid frauds. Domain name price might be different since some sellers set reasonable markups while the other ones try to sell out to the highest bidder.
It’s better to appeal to registrars to buy a domain and hosting for a website in Ukraine. It’s about either a separate company or a hosting provider. The deadlines for registration differ according to the zone. For example, a .com extension means that domain rentals are possible for 10 years. It’s not allowed to buy domain forever in Ukraine one can mainly rent domain name for a year and then renew it as long as you like.
As a rule, the registrars’ websites inform you about monthly domain price that allows calculating the fee for a year or even for a longer period.
If you purchase a domain name for long periods of time, it’s possible to save on the hosting and domain registration price in the future and to avoid the situation when you might forget to extend it.