- create an archive of your site files on the old server or hosting
- create a copy of the database (dump / dump) of the existing site
- transfer archive files and database to a new server in any convenient way
- unzip the files to the directory of the new site and import the database
- check the site connection to the database. Make changes to the CMS settings if necessary
- change DNS records to the IP address of the new server
- if it is an existing, and not a new site - set up redirection to the new server from the old one, since changes in DNS records can be applied up to 72 hours.
But what to do if you are not very knowledgeable in the field of web-technologies and all the above actions sound incomprehensible? Do not worry, our technical support specialists will be happy to advise you and help with the transfer.